Back. Angrily back, but back after all.

Hi. I am back. I am angry at MediaZone, angry at All Blacks and angry at Henry but I am back after all.

  1. I am first of all, angry at MediaZone, madly angry at them, as I can't watch any rugby games despite I have contributed with the required amount of $. Their response is: get another computer. Wonderful.
  2. I am angry at the All Blacks for losing the way they lost to the Wallabies in Perth. I don't know what went on as I have not been able to watch the game (despite the fact that I paid)
  3. I am somewhat relieved that the All Blacks convincingly defeated the Wallabies back just a few minutes ago but I won't be able to watch this game either, even though I have paid.
  4. I am angry at Henry for such nonsense. Blaming onto the ELVs for losing? Smith saying he was outsmarted in the backs? What the hell? Why Does Deans always show common-sense and why can't our coaches show it too?
  5. I am angry at the fact that we shall not win the Tri Nations. With two games won and two more lost, the remaining two games are away while the Wallabies have the same amount of victories but have still one more game to go.


But, for now, let me just enjoy the quality players in New Zealand.

No comments: