Super 14 round 2: Predictions

My crystall ball went pretty well last week to foresee what would happen in the Super 14.

Therefore, I am risking it again. Crystal is fragile and it can be broken if I made three or more mistakes ;-)

Hurricanes 38 - Highlanders 32 (I like the idea of Highlanders gathering 2 points again)
Waratahs 30 - Chiefs 25 (You cannot possibly imagine how much I would like to see the other way around)
Western Force 26 - Cheetahs 17 (Let's give Mitchell a chance)
Stormers 30 - Reds 19 (For the sake of the Stormers, they ought to get a bonus point from this one)
Brumbies 19 - Crusaders 24 (Beware if the Brumbies manage to win)
Sharks 14 -Lions 10 (Skeptical about the Sharks or expecting too much of the Lions?)
Bulls 17 - Blues 24 (This is this week's game)

No comments: