Quade Cooper

Yes! Yes!

I don't exactly like Australia, but Quade Cooper is my man. I like him ever since the first time I saw him. It is not really a coincidence that he is a born-kiwi, is it?

He has had limited opportunities at the Wallabies, but he's always performed,I think. I don't see the need of moving Ashley-Cooper to 2nd five eighth, when he's available.

Robbie, please consider using Gits and Quade Cooper. Or Quade Cooper and Barnes. He's not the best defender, but he's got skill and speed and is a great player.

Not that Carlos Spencer was the best man to outplay him, though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Quade Cooper
Stacey Menzies your oousin
0271724478 text ne anytine
stace Menzies
i miis you a lot

Anonymous said...

hi Quade Cooper
Stacey Menzies your oousin
0271724478 text ne anytine
stace Menzies
i miis you a lot