My 2009 super 14 franchise

So sorry, but I couldn't stand watching yesterday games at the HC. I tried to watch the Stade Français vs Harlequins and it was boring. But afterwards I made a major mistake in the Leicester Tigers vs Perpignan. Horrible.

Therefore I turn back again my face to southern rugby and I am chosing my franchise for the 2009 Super 14.

Last year I picked both Hurricanes and Blues. The Hurricanes did well, but the Blues were simply too irregular after a bludgeoning start and despite a wonderful last rounds.

This year, I am switching totally my allegiance. I will, as usual, cheer all kiwi sides, but my priorities will be on the southernmost side of the country. This season I will follow the Highlanders.

I feel that, given the current status of New Zealand rugby, the great improvers of this 2009 will be the Highlanders and that's why I want to be the first to say: I already foresaw it!!!!

So, go Highlanders!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: