Super 14 round one: Predictions

Next Friday the Super 14 kicks off. Finally. At last.

We have been waiting. We have even tried to understand the ever highly ilogical results of the pre-season games, hopelessly, of course.

Although I am not half as successful as my old friend Miff is when it comes to look to the crystal ball, I will try to give my predictions each round.

Highlanders 22 - Brumbies 17 (I told you this year the sturdy Otago men were my team)
Lions 28 - Cheetahs 22 (Nah, I don't believe it, either)
Crusaders 24 - Chiefs 21 (Brett is better than Donald, although Leonard is better than Ellis)
Stormers 18 - Sharks 22 (Forget what they say in Newlands, WP did sink at the Currie Cup)
Bulls 34 - Reds 20 (I would very much like to see the scores reverted, but my crystall ball just does not agree)
Hurricanes 17 - Waratahs 15 (That is with Ripia at 10. If Weepu starts at first five, just switch the scores)
Western Force 19 - Blues 28 (Mitchell would be a wonderful coach for ANY franchise, except those NOT based in Christchurch. Mitchell, don't use the Force.)

No comments: